Prizes and Awards
- Free rental for a holiday party in the fabulous River Center, overlooking the downtown Nashville skyline
- Free team registration for the 2018 Cumberland River Dragon Boat Festival on September 8, 2018
- A 4-night (Mon-Fri) rental of a 50’ Family Cruiser from Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake.
- An overnight stay for two people, including meals, in the tree tent at Charit Creek Lodge in the Big South Fork Recreation Area.
- An overnight stay for two at the Germantown Inn in Nashville, TN.
The title of Grand Champion goes to the team who paddles the fastest in the finals. Winners are awarded the Golden Boat Trophy and bragging rights for a year!
The second fastest team in the finals will be awarded a Silver Paddle.
The third fastest team in the finals will be awarded a Bronze Paddle.
The Best Dressed Drummer will receive a Gift Certificate to Miel Restaurant.
The Most Spirited Team will be awarded a banner and $150 to spend at the Dragon Boat Cantina.
Winners of the Hellbender Division (the slowest team to participate in this year’s Festival) will be given tickets to the Cumberland River Compact’s Hellbender on the River.