The Harpeth River Watershed is approximately 869 square miles and has an estimated population of 215,000 people. Use the map below to find out if you live in the watershed or to simply explore! The area within the purple boundary is within the watershed.
Water Quality in the Harpeth River Watershed
Learn more about water quality in the Harpeth River Watershed and what you can do to improve it using iCreek.
Learn More about the Harpeth Watershed
- Harpeth River Watershed Association
- TDEC – Harpeth River Watershed Website
- TDEC – Water Pollution Control Interactive Map
- TDEC – 303d Reports on Impaired TN Waters
- EPA’s Surf Your Watershed Site: Harpeth
- Obtain NatureServe species data for this watershed (including rare and endangered species)
Page produced in collaboration with
The Nature Conservancy of Tennessee